Modern Approach, Quality Experience
Alisa Taylor is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in working with tired, stressed, maxxed out women and couples or individuals navigating infidelity.
Set up an appointment for a free 15-minute consultation at 909-283-0806 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saves drive time (which in California means a lot!)
- You can be choosy with who you see – Your comfort in choosing the best counselor is prioritized above travel time or convenience
- Comfort in your own space
- Less time away if you’re a caregiver
- More flexibility with scheduling – A lot of clients use their lunch break so it doesn’t take time out of their evenings or weekends.
- Consistency – Allows you to stay consistent with your appointments even if you travel (which is important for your progress)
- I use a HIPPA-compliant secure platform called doxy.me that you log onto and wait for me to join you for the appointment to begin. Simple as that.
Is it a good fit for me?
- Are you comfortable using technology?
- Do you have access to high-quality Wifi?
- Do you have an uninterrupted space you can use that has quality Wifi?
There are specific circumstances when online psychotherapy is not the best option, which would be discussed in your intro call with me.
Any other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me.